01. All our printed products are 'print on demand'
i.e they are printed to order for each individual customer. If you send us a ‘ready to print’ document then we will print it as is without any alterations.
02. We check all orders before they are dispatched, but
if you find there is a fault with your order due to misprinting or damage, please contact us immediately so that we can verify your complaint. You may be required to return the faulty order to our shop-6, 2 O’Connell Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 at your shipping cost and we will reprint it. However, if the problem is due to artwork issues Touch Printing will not reprint the job as it is your responsibility to supply print ready artwork.
03. Any queries regarding printing and finishing errors must be made within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
Sample of defective product must be sent to Touch Printing for analysing the nature of defect
04. The customer may only reject the goods if
if they do not comply with the customer’s instructions and if different from final proof of work supplied by Touch Printing.
05. If the customer wishes to reject the goods the customer must notify
Touch Printing of the rejection and reasons thereof.
06. If Touch Printing delivered the goods to the customer's premises - within 7 days of delivery
or such other time as is mutually agreed)
07. Otherwise - within 7 days of notification that the goods are ready for collection
(or such other time as is mutually agreed)