Terms & Conditions
Touch Printing Pty Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any order at its discretion
New files or cancellation
a. When placing an order online, this is deemed as final and the order cannot be cancelled without paying a cancellation fee as well as any costs incurred to date in processing your order.
b. Where your order has not proceeded to computer to plate (CTP) stage, a minimum cancellation fee of $10+GST will apply for business cards and a minimum charge of $20+GST for all other products.
c. If new files are to be supplied, cancellation fees as per 3.1 above will apply. You must supply amended order by email including paying the cancellation fee.
a. Touch Printing Pty. Ltd will take no responsibility and accepts no liability for materials that are prohibited by Law. We will not review any material to make sure it is in accordance with lawful practices. We will not be charged with possession of illegal materials nor will Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. be held accountable for any use of illegal material. Touch Printing is a Print Shop, not the owner of the content of its customers.
b. The customer will indemnify and hold harmless our company from any loss, expense, and damages arising from violation of copyright or trademark laws from the illegal use of images, photographs, slogans, trademarks, or graphical work supplied and approved by the customer.
Printing and finishing
a. Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for colour variation on gang-print runs. Hard copies supplied by customers are used as a guide but not guaranteed to be colour matched.
b. As print runs are generally ganged up, print colours may vary from print to reprint, from stock to stock and from job to job.
c. Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. does not colour match business cards. Colours may vary from one run to another or within the same run due to bulk running of business cards. We will not reprint for colour or shade variations.
d. There may be trimming variances of 1-2mm. Customer must allow bleed 3mm all round and keep texts 3mm in from trim marks.
a. All goods are sold ‘ex-factory’ and any delivery cost is incurred as your agent.
b. Orders received are generally ready for dispatch within 5-7 working days. On average it takes 5 days from the order date to get jobs ready.
c. Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. will not be held liable for any losses incurred by customers as a result of jobs that are delayed for any reason either in production or on delivery.
d. If goods are delivered in a damaged condition, it is your responsibility to note this on the delivery docket with the courier. Any damages not signed for will not lead to reprint at our cost.
a. The customer must collect the goods from Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. premises upon being notified by Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. that the goods are ready for collection
b. If Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. agrees to deliver the goods the customer shall bear all freight costs and charges incurred by such delivery
Responsibility to insure
a. Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. has no obligation to insure any property of the customer in Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. possession.
b. If a customer requests Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. to arrange insurance, the customer must pay the cost of the insurance in full upon request.
Accounts and payment
a. 1 Full payment is required for all orders prior to commencement of production.
b. Accounts and payment procedures stipulated on the Home Page are integral part of terms and conditions and must be complied with.
a. Retention of ownership until the customer has paid all sums outstanding in relation to the goods
b. Title in the goods shall not pass from Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. to the customer
c. If the goods are in the customer’s possession, the customer shall hold the goods as trustee for Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. and must store the goods so that they are clearly identifiable as the property of Touch Printing Pty. Ltd.
a. Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. shall, in respect of all sums owed by the customer to Touch Printing Pty. Ltd.hereunder, have a general lien on all property of the customer in Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. possession and may, after 14 days’ notice to the customer, sell that property and apply the proceeds (net of any sale costs) in satisfaction of all or any part of the sums owed.
b. In the event that any of the customer’s property held by Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. as aforesaid enjoys copyright protection in favour of the customer hereby grants to Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. a license to exercise the rights conferred on Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. under this clause
a. The customer may only reject the goods if they do not comply with the customer’s instructions and if different from final proof sent by Touch Printing.
b. Normal offset printing processes can cause some minor blemishes such as small ink dots caused by paper dust or colour bleeding on sides of printed matter during trimming process or paper cracking on folding, etc. These will not be considered as valid reasons for rejection.
c. If the customer wishes to reject the goods the customer must notify Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. of the rejection and reasons thereof.
d. If Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. delivered the goods to the customer’s premises-within 7 days of delivery (or such other time as is mutually agreed);
e. Otherwise - within 7 days of notification that the goods are ready for collection (or such other time as is mutually agreed)
a. The risk in the goods passes to the customer:
b. If Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. delivers the goods to the customer’s premises – at time of delivery
c. Otherwise-at the time Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. notifies the customer that the goods are ready for collection
d. If the customer is entitled to reject the goods and rejects the goods in accordance with these terms and conditions, risk reverts to PRINT 48 at the time the customer notifies PRINT 48 that the goods are rejected.
a. Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. agrees to deliver your printing order hereinafter referred to as “order” as your agent to the address specified by you.
14. Liability of Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. ceases upon loading of your order onto a courier.
15. You can insure against loss and damage. There is fee payable for this. Otherwise you will have to bear the loss.
16. Upon despatch, Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. will email details to your registered email including name of Courier Company, phone number of Courier Company, consignment number and website address of the courier so you can track your shipment. If your order is on Touch Printing Pty. Ltd. Courier, then you can contact Touch Printing Pty. Ltd.
17. Freight quoted on our website is based on standard next day delivery including for Sydney locations. Extra freight handling charges will be payable for delivery to multi-storey buildings, CBD and other non-readily accessible areas. In general 10 minutes is allowed for delivery. If it takes longer than that, then extra time will be billed to you. Freight is always an estimate. Absolute freight amount can only be determined after the delivery has been made.
18. If you have paid online for your order including estimated freight, you may be required to pay an additional amount for change in courier type, delays in effecting delivery due to inconvenient locations, no one present to receive order and for any other unforeseen circumstances.
19. You must clearly tell us where the order is to be left in case no one is at the delivery address. Additional costs will apply for taking your order back to Courier Depot and redelivering at a later stage. It is therefore critical that someone is there to accept the delivery.